- UCAS Tariff: 96 points
- A-Level: CCC
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma: MMM
- GCSE Match & English: A, B, C
UK applicants need to apply through UCAS using codes:
- Course code: P3W6
- Institution code: M73
- Campus name: Met Film School - London (Campus Code is L) or Met Film School - Leeds (Campus Code is W)
A UCAS application requires applicants to complete a simple online form where they will have to supply the following information:
- Personal details
- Details of the ScreenSpace degree programme applied for
- Education and employment history
- A personal statement
- A reference, and contact details for your reference
Once you submit your application, a member of the Admissions team will be in touch to arrange a brief interview. This can be done in person at Ealing Film Studios, where we are based, or over the phone. Applicants will be assessed on their background, creative experience and passion for studying at ScreenSpace. Applicants are encouraged to research ScreenSpace and MetFilm School prior to applying. If you are accepted at ScreenSpace, you will be given an offer via UCAS. It is then your responsibility to accept this offer at your preferred institution.
International students who require a VISA to study in the UK are unfortunately not eligible to apply for ScreenSpace courses.
However, MetFilm School courses are open to all students who meet the relevant language and admissions requirements; please do get in touch with our admissions team who will be able to advise you on your application.
If English is not your first language, or if your previous education was not conducted fully in English, you will need to provide documented evidence of your English language competence to study a course with us.
ScreenSpace accepts the qualifications listed below as evidence of English language ability from students from the European Union. However, we request that students submit an IELTS score of 5.5 overall as preference. In addition, we will take into account studies previously undertaken in English, for example at IB, Foundation or undergraduate level. Please contact email@example.com if in doubt.
The qualifications listed here are all considered, as well as each application on its own merit.
- Cambridge PET
- Cambridge FCE
- Cambridge Advanced / Proficiency / Business Higher / Legal / Financial
- ESOL Skills for Life Levels 1 & 2
- BULATS Online (certificated version)
- TOEFL IBT Test
- PTE Academic
- Trinity Level 1
- Integrated Skills in English
- French Baccalaureate
- German Abitur
- Lithuanian Brandos Atestatas
- Norwegian Vitnemal
- Polish Extended Matura