|UCAS Tariff||96 points|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma||MMM|
|GCSE Math & English||A, B, C|
UK applicants need to apply through UCAS.
All students who wish to be considered for a place on the BA (Hons) Content, Media and Film Production degree should apply via UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service).
You can create a profile within 15 minutes and put ScreenSpace as one of your choices. A UCAS application requires applicants to complete a simple online form where they will have to supply the following information:
• Personal details
• A choice of 5 institutions that you wish to apply for
• Your education and employment history
• A personal statement
• A reference, and contact details for your reference
Once you submit your application, a member of the Admissions team will be in touch to arrange a brief interview. This can be done in person at Ealing Film Studios, where we are based, or over the phone.
Applicants will be assessed on their background, creative experience and passion for studying at ScreenSpace. Applicants are encouraged to research ScreenSpace and MetFilm School prior to applying.
If you are accepted at ScreenSpace, you will be given an offer via UCAS. It is then your responsibility to accept this offer at your preferred institution.
You can do so via UCAS as well. Once you confirm your place, ScreenSpace will send through communications on how you can prepare for your course, where to look for accommodation and what else to do before starting. There are a number of deadlines to submit your application by.
Below are the key dates:
- 5th September – UCAS opens for 2019 Applications
- 15th January – First deadline. We strongly recommend you submit your application by this date to be considered for the September 2019 intake.
- 25th February – UCAS Extra Open If you’ve used all five choices, and you’re not holding any offers, you might be able to add another choice.
- 30 June – Late Applications We keep a number of places available until this date.
- 15 July Onwards – Clearing We occasionally have a few places available during Clearing due to student withdrawals. It is always worth getting in touch with our admissions team to find out more.
Contact our Admissions team
Tel: +44 20 8280 9119